:::all things bright and beautiful:::


Enjoying Insanity

Nature is truly a beautiful thing. It gives every creature an attraction mechanism by which the organism can create an environ it likes best. The flowers use color and smell, which help it further its existence.

Taking that thought further, humans too use a particular dominant trait/behavior that helps them define their existence. Charlie Chaplin made people laugh. So, humor was his signature. Similarly, it seems I attract sanely crazy people. They are probably the only ones who understand me as a being more than a 2D cardboard character.

So, if you’re reading this post you are probably one of the crazy sane people. And I thank you for helping me live :)

Quote: "If you sincerely desire a truly well-rounded education, you must study the extremists, the obscure and "nutty.” You need the balance! Your poor brain is already being impregnated with middle-of-the-road crap, twenty-four hours a day, no matter what. Network TV, newspapers, radio, magazines at the supermarket... even if you never watch, read, listen, or leave your house, even if you are deaf and blind, the telepathic pressure alone of the uncountable normals surrounding you will insure that you are automatically well-grounded in consensus reality. "

~Rev. Ivan Stang, High Weirdness By Mail

2 Responses to “Enjoying Insanity”

  1. # Blogger Rohan D'souza

    I guess its about what you make other people look like when they meet you. People often react in a very different way to different people.

    Like i wud not react to my boss, like 'what the%$^&## is this?' but if he gave me a vibe that it was cool to be myself, i would probably stop calling him by his name, and would probably say good morning %$#@#%%.

    I agree with Phreakv6, the only people who are normal are the ones you dont know yet. WOW..... wonder about my dads comments 'why cant you(I) be normal'...  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    i love this article...
    oh my god u can write good stuff
    hehehehehe
    but yes, i go thru this feeling soo often, and i liked the phreak's comment too!
    it a pity that being urslef and not wearing a prufrockian mask, makes u a loon.
    sad, crazy world we all live in huh?
    the world has gotten so used to clones, 'they' feel weird when ur NOT another prick in the wall!
    and look at me addressing the world as if it is something I am not a part of!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 :::all things bright and beautiful::: | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health