:::all things bright and beautiful:::


Jaded

I hate routine. Anything which repeats and I start to feel like I’m compelled to do it is routine for me. I’ve been blue off and on the past few days and I didn’t understand why even the blues were visiting me almost as a routine.

Today I did.

It’s not only my external life that has settled to a predictable pattern … but also my internal life. The freedom, which was ever present in my life either overt or covert, has disappeared and I have no one but myself to blame for the loss of my mind’s freedom. Gone are the days when my mind would wander…invincible. Flit from one thought to another following no pattern whatsoever. Now I have discovered I’m J..J.jaded (like the aerosmith number) .. no new thoughts no new flights of fancy...

So I guess what I’m trying to say is….HELP!!

1 Responses to “Jaded”

  1. # Blogger Rohan D'souza

    hmm... i already posted on this one... what happened to my message...

    but anyways child just chill. things will change.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 :::all things bright and beautiful::: | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health