:::all things bright and beautiful:::


12:08:08:12

Ok ok .. I'm late.. I should just wear bunny ears and show everyone my true avatar of the rabbit from wonderland. This post's a note of gratitude for filling 365 of my days with:

  1. walks in the park


  2. strength to face the worst mood swings ever


  3. better insights into who i am and how i relate to "society"


  4. clandestine meetings


  5. happy drunken times


  6. frustration which pushed me to state what i need clearly and unapologetically


  7. movies, movies and more movies :)


Thank you.

2 Responses to “12:08:08:12”

  1. # Blogger autogato

    Sounds like the recipe for a great year. Oh yes, and Phvreak6 has found yet another similarity between you and I. :)  

  2. # Blogger See Bee

    way to go girl!
    congrats n all..
    keep it up  

Post a Comment



© 2006 :::all things bright and beautiful::: | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health