:::all things bright and beautiful:::


To Mousyasia or Bust (pronounced mouzaeshia)

A friend asked me what I wanted for my birthday.

Well... I want a planet of my own. A planet with luscious natural beauty, where all the other denizens are simulated (projected holograms) with a few AIs thrown in to do the menial work.

I want a house of my own with lotsa greenery around it.. and I want a herd of puppies.. I want a few farm animals like cows, goats, and horses... no chicken coz I know some ppl who would eat them up real quick.

And to top this B'day wishlist I want a teleporter so I can switch between the "real" world and my planet. *sigh*


What do you want for your birthday?


P.S - So she replies.."I shall draw u a nice picture of your planet and ur house and i'll draw li'l chicken and cross them out. I'll draw u a nice big gray cardboard box with teleporter written on it" ... *sigh*

4 Responses to “To Mousyasia or Bust (pronounced mouzaeshia)”

  1. # Blogger See Bee

    ooooooooooooooh
    ish the leetle puppy's happy borfday..ish coming!!!!

    go puppy..its ur budday...
    were gonna party like its ur budday
    were gonna sip bacardi like its ur budday
    hehehehe

    girl u wnat anything specific from the daaali??
    like gobi-shalgam-gaajar ka aachar?
    hehehehhee  

  2. # Blogger Krish

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.  

  3. # Blogger Krish

    Ever heard of I want one of those ...  

  4. # Blogger autogato

    I really enjoyed reading this one. Oh, your imagination is so rich and wonderful!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 :::all things bright and beautiful::: | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health