:::all things bright and beautiful:::


Court jester, the hypothalamus

hypothalamus (small part of the brain)= regulator of emotions

modern days = T.V = regulator of emotions

olden days = court jester = regulator of emotions

court jester = hypothalamus

5 Responses to “Court jester, the hypothalamus”

  1. # Blogger See Bee

    yessa?

    wokay

    point to be noted....  

  2. # Blogger sou

    Dai porki makkal...

    Bow down before my superior yintellect I say!

    If I write about yany regulator it will be digital da! And in my digital regulator there is no zero da! Only ones!!

    Mind it!!

    :D  

  3. # Blogger Krish

    someone told me that i can collect free coupons here to unlimited pizza for a month! I don't find it.

    Help me!  

  4. # Blogger Chamki

    ha ha at hyperbole
    for me the new of the old times
    hyperbole here = hypothalamus  

  5. # Blogger autogato

    While the logic is flawed, the end result is funny!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 :::all things bright and beautiful::: | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health