:::all things bright and beautiful:::


I'm going vavaeeeeyyy!

Oh the last minute traumas... the uncertainty of being in a totally strange place ... and of anticipating relaxation, something I haven't known very often..

Tata peoples who have come to read my blog! I'm off to a secret cave where yoga, relaxation, and total detox are not just words.

I'll be back with (hopefully) with lotsa thoughts spun in pure light.



PS - Just 10 days! I'm dreading it getting over even before it has started!

7 Responses to “I'm going vavaeeeeyyy!”

  1. # Blogger autogato

    That sounds nice, actually! I hope you have a nice time. And of course, I will be looking forward to your return to the blogosphere!  

  2. # Blogger The Wise Man From Hell

    hey! wherever you are off to, you have a good time!!!

    Detox is good, and may the vibe be with you!!!  

  3. # Blogger autogato

    Detox???  

  4. # Blogger See Bee

    no no autogato
    not like drug rehab detox
    more like detox from the stresses of everyday life n blah..

    and hey choumy.....im surwe ur gpnna have an aweseom time..am already missing u for thenext blank noise performance

    but u know what worries me..the CARTLOAD OF WORK thats gonna be waiting for u when u return

    HEE HEE HAHAHAHAHA

    and hey: i love the way ever so many bloggers have gotten hooked to the trauma word...yeehaw!  

  5. # Blogger See Bee

    klaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

    arf!!

    oooh 'pootato' n her lil bro are down here...ahhh ..i just loved their warm welcome :))))  

  6. # Blogger autogato

    Sou-
    I thought of you yesterday while watching CNN. They featured HollabackNYC and a woman who had photographed a man on the subway after he exposed his penis to her. She posted it online and it generated a great deal of buzz, and then man turned himself in and was sentenced! I thought of you and the Blank Noise Project and was very thrilled to see that such projects are getting increased publicity on a national news channel!  

  7. # Blogger See Bee

    i just realised

    is ur title inspired by nitya papa?  

Post a Comment



© 2006 :::all things bright and beautiful::: | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health