:::all things bright and beautiful:::


The art of living

I love blogtrotting. I love the totally unpredictable mindscapes it takes you through each time.

And I can't thank God/higher intelligence/greater design of universal consciousness (I'm not good with labels) for having led me to Nipun and Guri.

yeah its just a blog.. and they are just a buncha sweet people.. but its not possible for me to explain how they've touched my life at this moment.. save to post about them.

Don't miss this. Nor this.


If there was a 'faith in humanity' meter in this game.. mine would show fulllll.

:)

11 Responses to “The art of living”

  1. # Blogger See Bee

    hmmm.i would usually dismiss stuff like this as sentimental sop..but since u recommended it..read on
    i did however, get bored reading the second entry...dismissed it half way thru :P
    but a walking tour...really impressive  

  2. # Blogger autogato

    It's interesting how much we can expose ourselves to through the blogosphere - new idea,s new relationships, new perspectives that couldn't have been formed otherwise. It's very amazing. I have learned a great deal about Indian culture just by reading the blogs of you, Trauma Queen, and the Blank Noise Project. It's been a very eye-opening experience.  

  3. # Blogger sou

    @ tq - yeah what bores somebody inspires another.. tht's life i guess.

    @autogato - :) yep.. i never did ask you though.. how did u come to my blog the first time? The "Next blog" button?  

  4. # Blogger autogato

    You know, sou, I really don't know how I got there the first time. I might have entered a search term that pulled your blog up. That might have been it.

    Interesting. I don't remember!  

  5. # Blogger frissko

    a rapist, a thief or a mugger is all it would have taken to shake them off their faith in humanity...we're not living in the best of worlds..
    i cant help getting skeptical when people walk/run/do whatever, for world peace or AIDS awareness or any other form of higher purpose..maybe less cynical ppl can relate to it more..maybe it is a nice thing to do..i dont know.. (the only kindof run i can relate to is the 'Forrest Gump' run where he runs just cos he likes to)..  

  6. # Blogger sou

    err.. their walk was not for any purpose save that they wanted to walk and live frugally (see for themselves if they could) and seek to give to random ppl they met. Sounds closer to forest gump's run to me than a walk for any issue.

    but yes i have also wondered how easily their walk coulda turned into a nightmare.. and yet.. it didn't.. and i'm sure they thought about the risks before they set out. (you may call it stupidity..) i call it courage.  

  7. # Blogger autogato

    Those wedding vows are awesome! Thanks for linking to that. Should I ever take the plung, that will be a great model.  

  8. # Anonymous Anonymous

    awesome! the whole idea sounds gr8, and the best part is they are doing it for themselves. really neat! :)

    Loved this line in his "About Me"

    "Be selfish. But first understand what's in your self interest."

    So simple, yet so complex to comprehend what is actually in our interests...  

  9. # Anonymous Anonymous

    was blogtrotting from TQ's blog,thats how came by ur blog  

  10. # Blogger autogato

    I want vows like that!

    And, I am missing new writings from you. I will wait, eagerly. :)  

  11. # Blogger sou

    @ uday - yeah! that line caught my eye too!

    I know you :) from blank noise.

    @autogato - your new post is ready!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 :::all things bright and beautiful::: | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health