:::all things bright and beautiful:::


Thought showcase - exhibit #2

PETER KAY's one liners:


  1. I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with 'Guess' on it. I said 'Thyroid problem?'


  2. When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realised that The Lord doesn't work that way, so I stole one and asked him to forgive me.


  3. I went to a restaurant that serves 'breakfast at any time'. So I ordered French Toast during the Renaissance.


  4. A cement mixer collided with a prison van on the Kingston Bypass. Motorists are asked to be on the lookout for 16 hardened criminals.


  5. I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.


  6. You know that look women get when they want sex? No, me neither.


  7. I was the kid next door's imaginary friend.


  8. Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.


~ so showcased graemephillips on his blog.

P.S. - the thought showcased is Peter's.

2 Responses to “Thought showcase - exhibit #2”

  1. # Blogger autogato

    THose are clever!
    Thanks, I needed a good laugh.  

  2. # Blogger autogato

    THe thyroid one is a bit mean, but especially clever.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 :::all things bright and beautiful::: | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health