:::all things bright and beautiful:::


Moses Manoranjan Kumarswamy

The Morning Star whispers to Dawn,
"Tell me that you are only for me."
"Yes," she answers,
"And also only for that nameless flower."
~ Rabindranath Tagore (fireflies)

Mentor. Father-figure. Partner in mischief. Stereotypical wise old man. Boss.

He meant all these things for me and more. Above all, he meant hope, for me and countless others from all walks of life.

A typical interaction with him would be like the lines above. You can demand anything from him.. and he responds.. with acceptance, respect, and a zinger following the "yes", which expands the perspective and humbles you.

Now I'm finding him in me and in all things around me. I think I now understand life and death, and their relation to each other to some extent.

6 Responses to “Moses Manoranjan Kumarswamy”

  1. # Blogger plush

    hmm..yella ok sou?  

  2. # Blogger sou

    yes plush! nice to hear from you. yes things are better than before. death is as fantastic a teacher as life if not better. so i'm growing everyday in everyway, better and better.  

  3. # Blogger See Bee

    how you doing now girl? more importantly - how is his family?  

  4. # Blogger sou

    we are doing fine.  

  5. # Blogger See Bee

    I have been away on a long blogger’s hiatus – fighting evil hitmen who kept pillaging my farm. Some people call it a popular networking site addiction but I disagree….

    I was pressed for words and thus decided to switch loyalties to WordPress. Do update your blogroll link (assuming of course, I was already there) to this URL:

    http://totaltrauma.wordpress.com/

    See you there!

    but pray - why r u not blogging??  

  6. # Blogger sou

    now i blog..  

Post a Comment



© 2006 :::all things bright and beautiful::: | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health