:::all things bright and beautiful:::


chew! chew! chew!

i realize i have to start somewhere if i'm ever gonna start this again. and maybe the best way is to not think at all but to just go ahead with it. to not pressurize it into being but just allow it to come forth in whatever form and be ready to accept it.

i am swollen with learnings. i wrote about minilives and life seems to have taken it upon itself to satisfy my desire to know, learn, and live till i cry out "enough". i never thought i would say enough, but i realize now that i have to. For any of them to be of any worth i can't stuff it in my mouth like a stubborn child who jousts with food in an everyday battle. i have to allow each learning to be born. chew till it is digestible. digest till it is a part of my bloodstream. else it is all but a pile of shit.

it is not easy to chew. i remind myself and diligently chew on my learnings but i'm afflicted by the same condition as the child with its mouth, full of food, hanging open in wonder at a passing bird or a mooing cow.

i want to be a computer and not a hard disk. so i twist and turn my head refusing more learnings till i have swallowed (and hopefully not choked on) what i've already bitten off.

5 Responses to “chew! chew! chew!”

  1. # Blogger See Bee

    hmmm

    yes i agree - take your time - let it in yuor blood

    the last you want is crap or regurgitation

    wvc: canti (can't i?)  

  2. # Blogger Matiaoo

    Madam...well written. Had to really put in a lot of brain to understand it!!

    However now that I have understood it (hopefully!)- one koschhan.

    What are the learnings you are talking about? Which learnings have not been digested? And many more such koschhans...........  

  3. # Blogger fondfire

    I like it. It's true, true, true. And yet I suspect I don't chew enough, really . . . Perhaps I just glory in the spitting masterpiece of I/O slapping on the brain . . . Sometimes I get time to "chew" on things later, but the glorious flow seems to strike me best . . . I know not why!

    Word verification: explorg!  

  4. # Blogger sou

    tq - yeah.. gets a little hard sometimes..

    matiaoo - learnings as in.. life ki learnings.. and so many of them are just still at the information stage. i just repeat it at an appropriate moment.. you know.. FYI..
    but i haven't felt or understood the meaning of that moment.. of that learning.

    fondfire - well yeah! i guess the glorious flow certainly has something to do with digesting stuff.. explorg!! :D now there's a nice domain name  

  5. # Blogger fondfire

    Getting hitched, eh? Guess who's getting hitched now . . .  

Post a Comment



© 2006 :::all things bright and beautiful::: | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health